Our first Virtual Conference was an overwhelming success with 50 speakers logging in from 18 countries and a record attendance of 655 from 61 countries – From Anguilla to Zimbabwe! A special thank you to the Hon. Mia Amor Mottley, Prime Minister of Barbados, for her participation and to all the visiting Presidents and other speakers from different time zones who made themselves available in the middle of the night to keep Caribbean time. A big thank you also to the SOA for running a very successful Professionalism Workshop.
- Fourteen Sessions Live-Streamed
- Thirteen Pre-recorded Sessions
- Well-known Speakers from Virtually Everywhere
- Student and Member Sessions
- Opportunities to earn CPD credits
- Content relevant to Actuaries and Non-actuaries
Sessions available for viewing on actuview.
Live Sessions Include:
- Keynote Session: Hon. Mia Mottley, Prime Minister of Barbados, and other prominent professionals from virtually everywhere hold a Round Table Discussion on Achieving a Greener, Smarter, Fairer Recovery and Resilience – Moving from Talk to Action
- Representative from Ten Global Actuarial Bodies in a Presidents’ Town Hall
- Diversity of Thought, Chapter Six: Promoting Inclusion in the Actuarial Profession: Tonya Manning, Marjorie Ngwenya and Cathy Lyn welcome Six Guest Actuaries from Six Actuarial Bodies
- Statistical Perspective of COVID-19 and Analysis: Sylvain Goulet, Eckler Ltd.; Ronald Richman, QED (Pty) Ltd.
- Actuaries Giving Back: Nazir Valani, Valani Global; Mike McLaughlin, Trees that Feed; Renata De Leers, Actuaires du Monde
- Actuaries Climate Indices and Climate Change: Louise Pryor, President Elect IFoA; Steve Kolk, CAS
- Artificial Intelligence & Ethics: Caribbean and Dutch perspectives
- Role of Technology in the Caribbean's Socio-Economic Transformation: Marla Dukharan
- Demystifying Data Science Buzzwords: RGA
THANKS TO OUR LOYAL SPONSORS!