Our virtual conference will be exciting with captivating and diverse sessions from numerous Caribbean & Global Actuaries and other well-known professionals and experts. You will not be disappointed!
- Over Ten Sessions Live-Streamed
- Pre-recorded Sessions on Demand through actuview, the actuarial media platform
- Well-known Speakers from Virtually Everywhere
- Student and Member Sessions
- Professionalism Workshop appropriate for Experienced Actuaries
- Virtual Social Activities and Surprises
- Opportunity to earn CPD credits
- Content relevant to Actuaries and Non-actuaries
Live Sessions Include:
- Keynote Session: Hon. Mia Mottley, Prime Minister of Barbados, and other prominent professionals from virtually everywhere hold a Round Table Discussion on Achieving a Greener, Smarter, Fairer Recovery and Resilience – Moving from Talk to Action
- Presidents of Global Actuarial Bodies participate in a Presidents’ Town Hall
- Diversity of Thought, Chapter Six: Promoting Inclusion in the Actuarial Profession: Tonya Manning; Marjorie Ngwenya; Cathy Lyn
- Statistical Perspective of COVID-19 and Analysis: Sylvain Goulet, Eckler Ltd.; Ronald Richman, QED (Pty) Ltd.
- Actuaries Giving Back: Nazir Valani, Valani Global; Mike McLaughlin, Trees that Feed
- Actuaries Climate Indices and Climate Change: Louise Pryor, President Elect IFoA; Steve Kolk, CAS
- Artificial Intelligence & Ethics: Caribbean and Dutch perspectives
- Demystifying Data Science Buzzwords
THANKS TO OUR LOYAL SPONSORS!